Sunday, April 22, 2007

Live! From Missouri...


...it's Linguinis on the road!

We drove 15 hours straight Saturday to get here, and I still don't know why, but it was Dirtman's idea so we did. We're here for the Aussie Nationals, giving me the opportunity to screw up in Rally, Obedience and Conformation all in the same week.

The Heirs have remained behind with Toppergetdown and the terriers. Not to worry: There is a whole network of people around them who will be checking up on them on a regular basis. They will never know when so they'd better not be planning anything because I'll find out, no matter how clever they think they are at sneaking something past me. I have eyes everywhere, so be very, very AFRAID...

Zsa Zsa is with us and will be holding audience throughout the week.

Zsa Zsa's good bud Sam (you may remember Sam from last summer) is staying in our room and we've taken to calling him "Hammy" for his memorable performance for the crowds at the Gateway Arch when he "Bottoms Up!"ed for anyone passing by.

1 comment:

Leslie Shelor said...

Moms always KNOW everything, boys, so watch yourselves. I'll be looking forward to Zsa Zsa's post about your adventures.