Wednesday, June 03, 2009

That which was lost...

...has been found.



Let me just say, I rarely got a phone call on this thing until I lost it. Then it disappeared and suddenly everyone's been trying to get me on my cell phone -- or so they say.

So here it is, but do not feel obligated to call me for the sole purpose of assuring me of my popularity. I still hate talking on a phone.*

*And 3/4 of the time I forget to bring it with me so, in the words of Douglas Adams, "Don't Panic." And know I always remember my towel.

3 comments:

Darkgarden said...

So where/how did it mysteriously turn up?

Sisiggy said...

It had fallen behind the drawers inside the double-sided desk. I was trying to get the pull-out tray to work, once and for all, and took out all the drawers. I found it, three pieces of Easter chocolate, a hair elastic and one of my brown combs, along with a bunch of recipes I'd printed out and stuffed in the drawer...along with my phone.

Leslie Shelor said...

I have a friend that seriously resents the fact that I don't even own a cell phone...