Friday, March 20, 2009

I want my own show

I was in bed half asleep and Dirtman was watching the president on The Tonight Show.

Leno and Obama start talking about his bowling skills and, in an offhand remark, the president compared his skills to Special Olympics.

"Uh-oh," I moaned.

"What?" Dirtman asked.

"There's gonna be hell to pay in the morning."

"Whaddaya mean?"

"The Special Olympics thing. There's going to be an outcry."

"Awww -- no one really heard that," Dirtman insisted.

"Mark my words," I said sleepily. "I want credit for calling this one."

And this morning? Oh yeah.

If he had asked me, I would have been able to advise the president on the groups it's okay to diss. For instance, he could have said he bowled like a fat person.

And, while we're on the subject: Lighten. Up.

Jeanne Jackson: Political Pundit, Advisor to Presidents.

1 comment:

Gwynne said...

Heh.

He couldn't use fat people in this instance because fat people make pretty good bowlers. ;-)