Friday, November 14, 2008

I coulda swore I left a mountain range back there

Remember that Stephen King short story The Langoliers? The one where an airplane full of people is stuck in the past and reality is disintegrating around them? Remember the movie and that shot of the disintegrating past chasing them down the runway? I still have nightmares about that.

Well, ya know how when you look out my back doh-wah door you see this?


This morning when I let the dogs out, this is all I saw.

Run, Zsa Zsa! Run!

Should I start driving?

3 comments:

Darkgarden said...

ROFL! That's awsome! I wonder what your vision of that noise was (the one that accompanied the... front) after reading it.

I know what mine is, and when I hear it, Za will be hard pressed to keep up with my fleeing ass!

Sisiggy said...

It's 11 a.m. and still like that. It's really creeping me out, because you can't see the range on the east side either. It's like living back in Jersey.

Darkgarden said...

oh.... then... That's a good thing. Hell, I'm on my way over in that case. Maybe if that shit eats ya' up, you end up back in Jersey... on da' shore! Hells YES!