Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What's the big deal? What?

Scene in kitchen and living room. Sisiggy is in kitchen, Heir 1 is sitting at the kitchen table. Just beyond in the living room Dirtman is watching television.

Sisiggy: Look, I need some help in here.

Dirtman: What now?

Sisiggy: The dog pen needs to be cleaned and Hokie needs to be tended to.

Dirtman: Okay...so?

Sisiggy: Do you want to clean the poop or soak Hokie's boil?

Heir 1: None of my friends have to put up with conversations like this!

Sisiggy: Shut up and eat.

4 comments:

Hick said...

This made me laugh. sounds like our house.

RosieBoo said...

I'll second that laugh...this would make for some good TV.

Sisiggy said...

My brother often says we're like a bunch of people in search of a sitcom:)

Leslie Shelor said...

Sounds pretty familiar to me, too!