Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Now Don't I Feel Guilty...

You have to understand -- G. Fuzz has known me since we were little girls (one of us significantly shorter than the other, but nonetheless...). G. Fuzz knows where all the bodies are buried, all my deepest, darkest secrets, and every embarrassing moment of my teenage years.

G. Fuzz has great power over me, yet she chooses to use said powers for good.

So...yes, now I feel guilty. Because when she was going through a stressful time, all I could think to do is send her subversive postcards and these (even though I didn't sign my name, she somehow knew they were from me).

A year later, though, when I'm going through a not-nearly-as-stressful-in-fact-I-don't-even-know-what
stress-is-compared-with-her-stress-in-fact-a
downright-happy time, she sends me all this:




...like a real, grownup person.

Which means I'll have to cancel the T-Bone Shower Curtain I was getting her for Christmas.

Thanks, G. Fuzz. I'll meet you halfway again someday...

5 comments:

benning said...

Hehehee! Nyeah! Now you have to act like a grown-up!

Heheheeeee!

Love the Five Sisters! LOL

Anonymous said...

Gifts from Archie McPhee spell L-O-V-E.

Sisiggy said...

See? That's what I think! What says love more than Nunzilla?

Anonymous said...

If you can't torture your long time friends what's the point of living. At least that's what my Grandma used to say..

Anonymous said...

I think that the 5 sisters will become a very valuable collector object, going on an auction for multi money. Make sure she shares it with you. It could cover up for some of your building costs....