Thursday, August 20, 2009

A brief update

Just poking my head up briefly to update everyone -- I'm sure you've been spending the last few days worrying about me because that's all anybody had to do...

The troops have rallied 'round and I come home to dinner cooked every night and the house as clean as three guys deem suitable. Dirtman cooked the first two nights and last night Heir 1 put together a huge meal -- with some help from Heir 2, who breaded pork chops.

It's been wonderful to be able to focus on getting used to the new routine and not have to worry about everyone else. This is more self-inflicted guilt, I realize. Therefore, everyone is forced to work all the harder so that I don't feel guilty about slacking on a job that I'm not doing. Anyway -- it makes sense in my head.

Time to head off to work.

No comments: