Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is there pork in the treetop?

Dirtman: Did you tell him to do that?

Me: I haven't said a word.

Dirtman: Then why's he doing it?

Me: Why do you think?

Dirtman: Two full moons this month?

Me: Not that I know of.

Dirtman: Go ahead. Tell me the truth. I'm dying, aren't I?

Me: We all are, when you think about it. But, no, not anytime soon.

Dirtman: You've promised him money.

Me: Can't promise what you don't have.

Dirtman: Then why? Why? I must know why.



Me: Just check the calendar.

2 comments:

jagosaurus said...

Awwwww. Such a good son.

Gwynne said...

I think one of two things is going on here...either,

a) there is a pretty girl somewhere nearby, or

b) he understands what it means to be a contributing member of the family.

Or maybe he read my last comment. ;-)