Friday, July 21, 2006

It's not that I'm not thinking of you all..

I've discovered a whole new posture...lifestyle...philosophy...creed...I've discovered I like inert.

Yeah.

Inert.

Just. Sitting. There.

Or there.

To make it complete, though, I need a servant. I mean, if you're going to do slovenly, do it right, right?

Two claps: Pina Colada.

I read. I doze. I move out of the tide and start all over again.

A brief flip of conscience. Where are the Heirs? Oh, that's right. On Their Own. Testing freedom with, hopefully, my words in their ears.

"Let go," Dirtman advised.

Fine with me. No problem. I'm doing slovenly, thank you.

Flip the page. Doze.

(Meanwhile, back at the ranch...


The House of Never-Ending-Construction? No one lives there. Not a soul...The owners are...not in residence...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun without us to entertain you. Don't worry about us. We will find something else to do eventually..

Karen Schmautz said...

Hey! I love the photos of your house...especially your kitchen. We are just starting the process of remodeling our kitchen and I'm just hating to read all about your trials with the new house.

But...I'll worry about that tomorrow (said Scarlet) because today I'm on vacation.

Anonymous said...

I just got back from vacation and enjoyed all the inertia, myself.

benning said...

Ahhh, inertia! I am with you in Spirit, sisiggy!

John said...

**yawn!**

I'm with you in spirit!