John over at Misadventures of a Middle Aged Dad tagged me for this meme just in time for me to run out of blog ideas.
This was a challenge because the topic is Six Weird Things About Me. I’m a pretty conventional person, so I won’t blame you if you nod off around number 3.
Six Weird Things About Me
- I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose. Don’t ask me to do it, please. It’s not very attractive.
- (Thinking, thinking…) Whenever I brush my teeth the “Really Doesn’t Matter” song from The Pirates of Penzance plays in my head.
- (Hmmm…) I will go to great lengths not to talk on the phone. I was so happy e-mail was invented.
- I hate black licorice, but my favorite candy is Good ‘n’ Plenty. (Oh, give me a break, people. I’m trying the best I can. Only two more to go. WAKE UP!)
- I hate, hate, hate going to the hairstylist. That’s why my hair is long. I hate it long, but I hate going to the stylist more.
- I don’t like to run air conditioning except for the few extremely hot weeks in the middle of summer. I like to feel the seasons.
I’ll tag whoever wants to be tagged.
Editor’s note: We are full aware that #4 on the list is actually an irony, not a weirdness. So we offer this additional piece of weirdness: Sisiggy every now and then talks about herself in the third person, adopting an alter ego to make the statement convincing.
No I don’t.
Yes she does.