five six of your favorite books.
1. A Short History of a
2. A Winters Tale by Mark Helprin
3. Once and Future King by T.H. White
4. and 5. Would it be cheating to mention Hitchhiker’s Guide and Terry Pratchett’s Discworld books even though Jagosaurus already did? (Though my favorites are The Truth and Feet of Clay.)
6. Lord of the Rings by J.R. Tolkien
 What was the last book you bought?
Vintage Knits and Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris
 What was the last book you read?
Eminent Dogs, Dangerous Men by Donald McCaig
 List five books that have been particularly meaningful to you (in no particular order).
1. Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell
2. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
3. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
4. John Adams by David McCullough
5. Nineteen Nineteen by John dos Passos
 Name three books you’ve been dying to read but just haven’t yet.
1. Truman by David McCullough
2.42nd Parallel by John dos Passos
3. Ramona by Helen Jackson
 Tag five people and have them fill this quiz out on their own.
I’m going to tag people privately, because I doubt they’ll respond and I don’t want to embarrass them. I’ll list them if they respond, but don’t hold your breath.